One of the Type-A Parent Conference sponsors was Zone Perfect. They were a sponsor last year, too, so while I was familiar with their products, I was super excited to see them again this year. All throughout the conference, we were able to try the bars they had for samples–and we even got one in the swag bag.
Here are the flavors we had available for tasting:
- Cashew Pretzel: This one rocks!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: I’m not a big fan of this one, but I think that’s mostly because I’m not much for cookie dough.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: When is this combination every wrong?!
- White Chocolate Macadamia
- Blueberry Pomegranate: Didn’t get to try this one, but I don’t believe I’ve ever been disappointed with this combination!
One of the major differences for 2012 was the limited ingredient gluten free line of bars. I love how so many companies are listening and creating gluten free products that are easily accessible. Even though I’m not gluten free, I like tasting the different products to see if I can tell a difference between the standard and GF versions of the product.
I tried the Peanut Crunch and Toasted Coconut flavors of their Perfectly Simple line and was in love! They were both so yummy!
Zone Perfect bars are nutritionally balanced–and you’ll definitely get a boost of protein to help keep you going. These bars are much better for you than candy bars, but they taste like a sinful treat!
I wasn’t able to get a picture of the booth–so the picture you see above comes from the Zone Perfect website, where you can order your own bars. I love all things Mint Chocolate, so I believe that’s what we’ll be trying next.
Thanks so much to Zone Perfect for sponsoring Type-A Parent. I hope to see you again next year!
I was in no way compensated for this post. This post contains opinions that are all my own.