A few weeks ago, we featured Christina’s Pork Chops on the Grill, so today, we’re going to feature my grilled pork chops recipe. This isn’t really a clear cut recipe since hubby basically just threw it together, so you may need to make adjustments where you see fit.
- 1 lb pork chops, either bone-in or boneless
- 1 cup pomegranate vinaigrette
- 1 8 oz. container plain greek yogurt
- 1 small jalapeño, diced (seeded for less heat)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dice and seed jalapeño.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the vinaigrette, greek yogurt, jalapeño, and salt and pepper.
- Allow pork chops to sit in mixture, under refrigeration for at least 30 minutes, but not more than overnight.
- Cook on the grill or bake in a 375F oven until cooked through.
As you can see, we’re trying a little something different with our recipes. If you use ZipList, you can now save our recipes in your recipe box and generate shopping lists with ease. If not, you can easily print them for use in the kitchen. We’ll gradually be updating all the recipes here to this format to make it easier for our readers.
Try these grilled pork chops and you won’t be disappointed!