Dirt Cups for Kids (Peanut-Free)
There’s nothing better than playing in a little dirt during the summer. Kids can enjoy making dirt cups with the help of mom and dad with this simple recipe. Feel free to change up the flavors and add different gummy bugs.
- 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups cold milk
- 1 box chocolate Teddy Grahams
- 1 box peanut-free animal cookies
- 1 package gummy worms
- 1 package gummy mushrooms
- Clear plastic bathroom cups
- Large bowl
- Food processor
- Line up the plastic cups on the kitchen counter and place one or two gummy worms in the bottom of each cup. Pour the instant chocolate pudding powder in the bottom of a large bowl and add 4 cups cold milk. Mix well with a whisk until the pudding starts to thicken. Pour liquid pudding into each cup, covering the gummy worms.
- Place the entire box of chocolate Teddy Grahams in the food processor. Add a handful of animal cookies. Pulse until the cookies look like dirt. Feel free to add more animal cookies to lighten the dirt.
- Sprinkle dirt on top of the pudding to cover. Add gummy mushrooms to the top for added dirt effect.
- Chill for five minutes and enjoy.
Note: These can be made well in advance for a party. Feel free to switch out the cookies or milk as desired. Soy milk and almond milk work well.
Recipe and Guest Post Courtesy of Summer Banks