Who doesn’t love Carl Jr’s? Before you head there, make sure you know what sauces are available and which ones taste the best!
What sauces does Carl’s Jr have? Carl’s Jr. has four dipping sauces, which include Buttermilk Ranch, Honey Mustard, BBQ sauce, and Buffalo sauce. Menu items come with different sauces. Burgers come with special sauce and ketchup, while burritos come with hot sauce.
Carl’s Jr does things a little differently than other fast food establishments. They only offer 4 dipping sauces (Honey Mustard, BBQ sauce, Buttermilk Rank, and Buffalo sauce), which are an incredible compliment to onion rings, fries, and poppers. However, Carl’s Jr also has a lot of other sauces, but they only come with specific menu items. So let’s break down what sauces you can get with your burgers, chicken, burritos, and sandwiches at Carl’s Jr.
Which Sauces Come With Carl’s Jr Menu Items?
Whether you are ordering a burger, burrito, or chicken, you need to know what sauce will be on your meal! Here are the different sauces that come with Carl’s Jr menu items:
Carl’s Jr Burgers
- Big Hamburger – Ketchup And Mustard
- Super Star Burger – Mayonnaise and Special Sauce
- The Big Carl – Classic Sauce
- Famous Star With Cheese – Special Sauce and Mayonnaise
- Double Cheeseburger – Mustard, Ketchup
- Beyond Famous Star With Cheese – Special Sauce
- Angus Burger – Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Mustard
- Western Bacon Cheeseburger – BBQ Sauce
- California Double Cheeseburger – Classic Sauce
See also: What Sauce Does White Castle Have?
Carl’s Jr Breakfast Sandwiches Menu Items
- Biscuit’ N’ Gravy – Sausage Gravy
- The Breakfast Burger – Ketchup
Carl’s Jr Green Burrito Menu Items
- Grilled Burrito – Hot Sauce
- Chicken Soft Taco – Hot Sauce
- Taco Salad – Hot Sauce
- Beef Taco – Hot Sauce
- Green Burrito – Chili Pequin Hot Sauce And Green Sauce
- Bean And Cheese Burrito – Hot Sauce
Carl’s Jr Chicken Menu Items
- Beer Battered Fish Sandwich – Creamy Tartar Sauce
- Charbroiled Bbq Chicken Sandwich – BBQ Sauce
- Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich – Mayonnaise
- Bacon Swiss Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich – Mayonnaise
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – Mayonnaise
Carl’s Jr Dipping Sauces Nutritional Information
All of Carl’s Jr’s dipping sauces are high in calories. Their BBQ sauce contains a whopping 30 grams of carbs, while their ranch contains a crazy high 200 calories. If you are watching your weight, we wouldn’t recommend topping your meals with any of these sauces. The healthiest is probably the Buffalo sauce as it is low in carbs and “only” contains 110 calories per serving.
|Sauce Name||Serving Size (Oz)||Calories (grams)||Fat (grams)||Carbs (grams)|
What Do Carl’s Jr Sauces Taste Like?
Carl’s Jr’s honey mustard is sweet and spicy with a tart flavor. Their buttermilk ranch sauce is tangy and oh so creamy. Carl’s Jr’s buffalo sauce is spicy with a bright cayenne pepper and vinegar flavor. Their BBQ sauce is sweet and sour with a nice smokey flavor.
Carl’s Jr may only have 4 dipping sauces, but they have absolutely nailed them! They are all incredibly tasty. Our favorite is the buffalo sauce, but you can’t go wrong with any of them. Here is what Carl’s Jr’s sauces taste like:
- Honey Mustard – Carl’s Jr has perfectly smooth, crisp, sweet, and spicy honey mustard! The honey and mustard work incredibly well together to produce sweet mustard with lovely horseradish notes.
- Buttermilk Ranch – Carl Jr’s Buttermilk Ranch is made from buttermilk and mayonnaise. This sauce has lots of tangy flavors and is extra creamy. It goes incredibly well with fried chicken!
- Buffalo Sauce – Carl’s Jr’s Buffalo sauce is very spicy and buttery! It has a powerful pepper and vinegar flavor!
- BBQ Sauce – Carl’s Jr’s BBQ sauce is just right! It is not too sweet, not too savory, and not too watery. It has lovely smoky flavors and a great mixture of sweet and sour!
Does Carl’s Jr Have A Special Sauce?
Carl’s Jr has a special sauce which is known as Classic Sauce! Classic Sauce comes with the Big Carl and The Really Big Carl Burgers. It tastes very similar to McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce. Carl’s Jr’s special sauce is a combination of mustard, ketchup, and BBQ sauce. Carl’s Jr’s Classic Sauce is creamy with some tang and a nice sweetness.
Carl’s Jr has 4 dipping sauces which include: BBQ, Honey Mustard, Buttermilk Ranch, and Buffalo Sauce. They also have a range of sauces that only come with menu items. These include Hot Sauce, Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Classic Sauce, Tartar Sauce, and Santa Fe Sauce. Our favorite Carl’s Jr sauce is Buffalo Sauce because it is rich and spicy with a great cayenne pepper flavor. Carl’s Jr Classic Sauce is also worth trying. It is similar to McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce and comes with the Big Carl and The Really Big Carl Burgers!
See also: What Sauces Does Jack In The Box Have?
Does Carl’s Jr have a spicy sauce?
Carl’s Jr does have a spicy sauce which is called Hot Sauce. Their Hot Sauce has a strong chili flavor and is packed full of habaneros! This sauce comes with most of Carl’s Jr’s Green Burrito menu items.
What is the sauce on Carl’s Jr jalapeno burger?
Carl’s Jr jalapeno burger comes with Santa Fe Sauce. Santa Fe is a creamy, citrusy, and spicy sauce. It is made from mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin, curry powder, and chili.
What is the special sauce at Carl’s Jr?
Carl’s Jr’s special sauce is known as Classic Sauce. It is made from a combination of ketchup, mustard, and BBQ sauce. Classic Sauce is similar to Big Mac sauce and comes with the Big Carl and The Really Big Carl Burgers.
Does Carl’s Jr have tartar sauce?
Carl’s Jr has tartar sauce! Tartar sauce comes with the Beer Battered Fish Sandwich. Carl’s Jr’s tartar sauce is tart and creamy with a hint of sweetness.