The best cosmetologists of the world’s most famous cosmetic companies are constantly working to preserve youthfulness, elasticity, and radiance of the skin and hair. They make more and more new formulas designed to fight age-related changes in the skin of the face and hair.
However, no matter how hard they work, natural ingredients in their effectiveness are far superior to any other development. Plant extracts, seaweed extracts, and essential oils today are no longer surprising, even though effective. Today black caviar is used in skin and hair treatment formulas to fight the anti-aging processes and preserve beauty.
Let’s consider all the pros and cons of caviar used in beauty products and see if it is worth it.
Black Caviar For Skin Benefits
Caviar contains polyunsaturated fatty omega-3 acids, valuable trace elements such as sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins A, D, E, F. All these components are powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from aging and losing elasticity.
Cosmetics based on black caviar are, if not a panacea, then an extremely effective skin rejuvenator. Often, black caviar of beluga, sturgeon, and stellate sturgeon is used for the production of cosmetics.
Black caviar saturates the skin with essential antioxidants. They are needed to prevent and slow down premature aging, which begins due to the negative effects of free radicals. In addition, caviar increases the content of collagen and elastin in the epidermis, which are responsible for the evenness and elasticity of the skin. It, firstly, contains its own valuable proteins and, secondly, stimulates their production in the dermis by special fibroblast cells.
Black caviar is a powerful anti-aging ingredient. Therefore, cosmetics based on black caviar are recommended to be used after 35 years, when the first signs of aging appear on the skin: wrinkles, age spots, dryness, etc. At an earlier age, experts recommend using only a gel for the skin around the eyes with a light texture. It will help smooth out the first wrinkles.
After a few weeks of use, anti-aging cosmetics with black caviar extract will apparently refresh fading skin, moisturize it, eliminate oily shine, normalize sebum secretion, smooth wrinkles, give clarity to facial contours, make the skin soft, soft, smooth, as at a young age.
If you have food allergies to seafood or suffer from protein intolerance, it is recommended that a skin sensitivity test be performed before using caviar cosmetics for the first time. To do this, apply a small amount of cosmetic product to the wrist or inner side of the elbow and wait 24 hours. If redness, irritation, or itching occurs during this period, it is better to stop using this product.
Each precious black egg is a real storehouse of nutrients for youthfulness and beauty of the skin. Black caviar contains:
- Essential amino acids are an excellent building material for skin cells, which is not synthesized in the body. They must come with food or through the use of cosmetics;
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6) improve blood circulation in the skin and protect the skin from the negative effects of free radicals;
- Minerals and trace elements (iron, iodine, potassium) activate the regeneration of skin cells and stimulate metabolic processes;
- Vitamin A regenerates, tightens, smoothes the skin, and also protects it from ultraviolet sun rays;
- Vitamins B have a positive effect on blood circulation and metabolic processes in the skin cells, renew it, improve the condition, strengthen, soothe, even out the relief and tone;
- Vitamin C restores the skin, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, cleanses and whitens the skin;
- Vitamin D restores skin cells at the genetic level, fights wrinkles and age-related changes;
- Vitamin E perfectly rejuvenates and tightens the skin;
- Vitamin PP regulates the secretion of sebum, normalizes blood circulation and metabolic processes in cells;
- Lecithin slows down skin aging, stimulates its regeneration;
- Glutamic acid normalizes water balance, smoothes fine wrinkles;
- Aspartic amino acid evens out skin tone, heals it;
- Serine protects, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin;
- Lysine activates recovery processes.
What is the result of using black caviar? The use of caviar extract in cosmetics primarily gives an excellent lifting effect. The result is significantly rejuvenated skin. The contour of the face oval becomes clearer and more even, fine wrinkles disappear. The skin, in general, becomes smoother, and more elastic.
Another useful property of sturgeon caviar is that it not only rejuvenates the skin but also strengthens the walls of blood vessels. So, if you have a fine vascular network with age, then with the help of products containing caviar extract, you can get rid of it.
How long to wait for the effect? Naturally, the effect of black caviar does not appear instantly. But the first results can be seen as early as three to four weeks after the start of applying caviar extract on the skin. The skin becomes smooth, even, and refreshed. And with regular use of cosmetics with black caviar extract for a longer time, significant changes in the structure and quality of your skin will already be noticeable.
How much black caviar to use? Masks with black caviar extract and components are usually applied two to three times a week. Creams should be used daily for two to three months, then short breaks are taken so that the skin does not get used to the same type of effect. It is worth taking a break for 2-3 weeks, and then you can return to these funds again.
Who is black caviar good for? Caviar extracts will be useful for everyone who has noticed age-related changes on their face, especially those with flaccid skin with reduced tone. Usually, creams with black caviar extract are marked 35+. At this age, the complex reversible aging processes begin, which without proper care become noticeable to everyone around.
It is also desirable to pamper the cheeks with “sturgeon creams” for smoking ladies. Cigarette smoke and tar have a bad effect on the walls of blood vessels – an unaesthetic reddish pattern may appear on the skin.
You should not use cosmetics that contain caviar if you are allergic to sturgeon caviar. This food is rich in proteins and may cause an allergic reaction. Before the first use of such cosmetics, it is advisable to do a sensitivity test. Apply a small amount to your wrist or to the skin near your earlobe. These points have rather thin and delicate skin, so an allergic reaction, if any, will appear rather quickly, but at the same time, these places are invisible to the prying eye and you will not have to hide the ugly red spots. If there are no negative consequences, then the cosmetics can be used in the future.
Caviar Hair Treatment Benefits
Caviar is extremely good for your hair. Caviar provides intense moisture and nourishment of hair, helps to strengthen and protect it from adverse external factors. Caviar gives hair softness, smoothness, manageability, luxurious shine. Polyunsaturated fatty omega-3 acids, and valuable trace elements and vitamins, have powerful antioxidant and regenerating properties.
How do you use caviar hair treatment? First, wash your hair with shampoo and apply black caviar on it, carefully distributing it along the entire length of the hair and rubbing it into the scalp. Caviar has a beneficial effect both on the hair itself and on the scalp. Black caviar is a source of proteins, vitamins A, B, C, D, E, iodine, lecithin, minerals, phosphorus, as well as a lot of other equally useful elements. The procedure must be done at least once a month.
Best Caviar Cosmetics
- Kerstin Florian, Sweden. Signature Line is a line of products for aging skincare based on black caviar extract. It contains the “Age Protection” cream, a firming complex, a night cream, a cream for the skin around the eyes.
- Alterna, USA. Lines of cosmetics with black sevruga caviar extract for hair and body.
- Ingrid Millet, France. Extra it Bio-Marin Regenerating Serum. The main ingredient is an extract from sturgeon caviar of the Caspian Sea.
- Line Caviar, Night & Day, Spain. The main ingredient is sturgeon caviar extract exported from Iran.
- Skin Caviar Collection cosmetics line, La Prairie, Switzerland. The main ingredient is beluga caviar extract grown in fish farms.
The History of the Appearance of Black Caviar in Cosmetics
The first innovator who decided to transfer black caviar to cosmetics was the Frenchwoman Ingrid Millet (Ingrid Millet). In 1964, she visited a black caviar factory, where she noticed that mature workers had many wrinkles on their faces, but the skin of their hands looked much younger, it was tender, elastic, soft, and smooth. This fact greatly surprised Millett.
The entrepreneurial Frenchwoman decided to conduct independent scientific research at the Paris Institute of Cosmetology to study the properties of caviar, resulting in the world’s first line of cosmetics based on black caviar extract. From that time to the present day, cosmetics with black caviar are one of the most popular among women.